trans-ws message

Subject: Re: [trans-ws] Groups - Trans WS meeting added

Hi Peter,

Please accept my apologies - I will not be able to attend due to a prior
engagement.

Best Regards,

AZ

--

email - azydron@xml-intl.com
smail - c/o Mr. A.Zydron

may not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail.  Please
verification is required please request a hard-copy version. Unless
explicitly stated otherwise this message is provided for informational
purposes only and should not be construed as a solicitation or offer.