trans-ws message

Subject: Groups - Trans WS meeting modified

Trans WS meeting has been modified by Mr. Peter Reynolds

Date:  Wednesday, 11 April 2007
Time:  12:00pm - 01:00pm ET

Event Description:
Raindance Teleconference Information for both sessions:
Raindance ID: 9915379
Raindance Phone numbers (select one):
North America Dial-In number: 888-742-8686
International Dial-In: +1-303-928-2600

Available local phone numbers, as provided by Raindance are:
108001400777 - ITFS China
108007140805 - ITFS China
188001011604 - ITFS Singapore
000531160482 - ITFS Japan
8001011604 - ITFS Singapore

08004049463 - ITFS United Kingdom
0800910137 - ITFS France
1800332611 - ITFS Ireland
800782477 - ITFS Italy
900931515 - ITFS Spain

Agenda:
1/ Roll call

2/ Minutes of the last meeting
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/trans-ws/event.php?event_id=14641&day=1173870000

3/ Committee specification
Paul has looked at the XSD. see:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/trans-ws/download.php/23448/trans-ws-spec.zip

4/ Whitepaper changes
review work from Peter and Kevin
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/trans-ws/email/archives/200611/msg00001.html

5/ IPR Policy
Ballot on IPR agree to RF on RAND basis. Mary McRae will be launching a ballot on Tuesday.

6/ next meeting: Wednesday May 9th. at 12 Noon EST

7/ AOB

Minutes:
1/ Roll call
Present: Paul, Tony, Peter.
Apologies: Andrzej
As there were only three members present we agreed to meet as a committee of the TC and look at the specification changes made by Paul

2/ Minutes of the last meeting
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/trans-ws/event.php?event_id=14641&day=1173870000
to be dealt with at the next meeting

3/ Committee specification
Paul has looked at the XSD. see:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/trans-ws/download.php/23448/trans-ws-spec.zip
Paul outlined the changes he had made to the specification. These are:
AssociateResource and disAssociateResource  These have been changed from optional to required.
A generateTicket element has a been introduced.
uploadFile element has been modified so that more than one file can be uploaded.
A name attribute has been added to LanguagePair element. This is to allow for the use of a friendly name.

We agreed that Peter would change the specification so that it includes these changes and Paul would then check them.

The specification has also to be modified so that it fits the OASIS template. Tony will supply Peter with this information.

We will then have a ballot to propose the specification as a draft committee specification. We will aim to do this within the next week

4/ next meeting: Wednesday May 9th. at 12 Noon EST

5/ AOB

View event details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/trans-ws/event.php?event_id=14937

PLEASE NOTE:  If the above link does not work for you, your email
application may be breaking the link into two pieces.  You may be able to
browser.

BEGIN:VCALENDAR
METHOD:PUBLISH
VERSION:2.0
X-WR-CALNAME:My Calendar
BEGIN:VEVENT
CATEGORIES:MEETING
STATUS:TENTATIVE
DTSTAMP:20070411T000000Z
DTSTART:20070411T160000Z
DTEND:20070411T170000Z
SEQUENCE:2
SUMMARY:Trans WS meeting
  ID: 9915379 \nRaindance Phone numbers (select one): \nNorth America
  Dial-In number: 888-742-8686 \nInternational Dial-In: +1-303-928-2600
  \n\nAvailable local phone numbers\, as provided by Raindance are:
  \n108001400777 - ITFS China \n108007140805 - ITFS China \n188001011604
  - ITFS Singapore \n000531160482 - ITFS Japan \n8001011604 - ITFS
  Singapore \n\n08004049463 - ITFS United Kingdom \n0800910137 - ITFS
  France \n1800332611 - ITFS Ireland \n800782477 - ITFS Italy
  \n900931515 - ITFS Spain\n\nGroup: OASIS Translation Web Services
  TC\nCreator: Mr. Peter Reynolds
URL:http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/trans-ws/event.php?event_id=14937
UID:http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/trans-ws/event.php?event_id=14937
END:VEVENT