translators message

Subject: RE: Our mission is to provide portable marketing solutions that help you grow your business.

From: Downing Displays [mailto:scarlson@downingdisplays.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 02, 2004 10:25 AM
To: translators@lists.oasis-open.org

Our mission is to provide portable marketing solutions that help you grow your business.

Downing Displays has been creating stunning exhibits and displays in-house for over 42 years.  From huge custom island exhibits, to tabletop displays and banners . . . we have a broad range of products and services.  Our creative design team is up to date with the latest in design and imagery.  It's fresh, hot and cutting edge.

Our team of professionals can meet all your tradeshow exhibit marketing needs and give you the stunning image you desire!

You owe it to your organization to take a look at what we can do for you at  http://www.downingflash.com

If you do not attend marketing events or tradeshows, simply reply with the word “remove” in the subject line and we'll remove your e-mail address translators@lists.oasis-open.org from our list.  It's that simple.

Best Regards,

Shannon Carlson
Marketing IDT - Internet Design Team
Downing Displays
550 Technecenter Drive
Milford, OH 45150
scarlson@downingdisplays.com
http://www.avidware.net
http://ww.avidware.com
http://www.ComputerNetworkingSolutions.net

or (800) 516-9835

This email complies with the Federal Can-Spam Act effective on 1/1/2004. All remove requests are processed within 30 days.