translators message

Subject: YOUR RUGENT RESPONCE IS VERY IMPORTANT,

Dear Sir,

It is a pleasure to contact you at this important time for a possible
business transaction. However, I got your contact through a search on
the internet website and your profile got me convinced of your wide in
business.

I am Ms. Stephanie Savimbi,a family sister to the late General Jonas
Savimbi, leader of the Angolan unita rebel who was shot dead on tuesday
26th febuary 2002 by the opposing forces of Angolan army. For the past
years now our country have been in political crisis and conflits betwwen
the unita rebel and goverment allied forces. As a matter of fact,
before the death of General Jonas Savimbi,l was given US$8million
dollars for the purchasing of Fire Arms and Armunations from Russia and
a mini Lafeyette Frigate from Ukraine.

I considered it a great opportunity as he is now late consphicated the
Package and diverted it to Dakar-Senegal in west African Nation the
where it has been deposited in a Security Company on a special
arrangement as a Treasure. Therefore,my aim of contacting you is for you
to assist me with your personality and influence to transfer and secure
the said treasure over to your country, into your possession. I have
the ambition of investing this money and as well keeping a long lasting
relationship with you.

Presently, I am in Dakar,capital city of Senegal in west Africa where I
have been in hideout since the past three weeks l was sent on this
assignment before his death. I would like to appeal to you that time is
not my friend as i am anxiously looking forward for a responsible,
reliable and honest person to act as my client or beneficiary so that I
will transfer this Treasure out of Africa because I am not safe here in
Africa. My dear, if you can sincerely assist me towards my proposal,
with all your trust, we shall discuss about your percentage share first
as soon as I receive your urgent and positive reply.

Please kindly,handle this proposal with your utmost secrecy and
confidential as all the necessary documents and proves as regards to
this treasure will be forwarded to you on your request.Hoping that our
transaction will be considered with every confidentiality.
Yours sincerely,

Ms.Stephanie Savimbi.