translators message

Subject: peony

 "LUOYANG PEONY" the original habitat protection symbol.
Luoyang peony's sown area 1,200 hectares, variety nearly thousand. Has formed two big peonies industries belt in the Luoyang suburbs, 7 large-scale peonies watch the garden area. The Luoyang peony seedling production has basically formed the scale, the scientific style, the standardized planter, had surmounted the past small peasant economy pattern and other local small workshop managements, improved the peony seedling's quality, has guaranteed the peony variety purity. Our objective is: Guarantees the quality, the good faith service. Our sincerely hope and the peony demand and the liking long-time cooperation, the exchange, expands together the peony industry.

http://www.peony-flower.com

Best regards,

LI RUI

Email£ºlypeony@163.com