translators message

Subject: CAN YOU HELP ME?? FROM REV ADAMS.

Brs rev-w .adams. {Solicitor&Advocate] adams Lawfirm
Place D Indipendent Dakar Senegal.
Phone:00221 692 65 85.
Email:( rev_adams2004_@email2me.net
I am Barrister Williams Adams, a solicitor at law. I am
the personal attorney to Mr. Kevin J. , a national of
your country,possibly could be your relation,
who was a contractor to one of the Civil construction
leading companies here in Dakar Senegal. Herein after
shall be referred to as my client.
On the 21st of April 2000, my client, his wife and
their two Children were involved in a auto crash in a
remote village called Kuru near Kubwa here in Dakar
Senegal. All occupants of the car unfortunately lost
their lives. Since then I have made several enquiries
to your embassy here in Dakar Senegal to locate any of
my clients extended relatives this has also proved
unsuccessful.

After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided
to track his last name over the Internet, to locate
any member of his family hence I contacted you. I have
contacted you to assist in repatriating the money and
property left behind by my client before they get
confiscated, frozen or declared unserviceable by the
finance firm where these huge deposits were lodged.
Particularly, the deceased had an account valued at
Three Million United States Dollars (US$3,000:00). The
management has issued me a notice to provide the next
of kin or have the account frozen within the next ten
official working days.
Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the
relatives for over 2 years now I seek your consent to
present you as the next of kin of the deceased
since you have the same last name so that the proceeds
of this account valued at $3,000:00 can be paid to you
and then you and I can share the money. 60% to me and
40% to you. I have all the necessary legal documents
that can be used to back up any claim we may make. And
this I must do to make sure that this fund is not
wasted or end up in the wrong hands.
All I require is your honest co-operation to enable us
see this deal through. I guarantee that this will be
executed under a legitimate arrangement that will
protect you from any breach of the law. You can reach
me directly on my cell phone as a matter of urgency:
+221 692 65 85 for further information.
NB: SEND RESPONSE TO ME VIA MY CONFIDENTIAL
EMAIL(rev_adams2004@email2me.net

3333.xsp