translators message

Subject: RE translators@lists.oasis-open.org

Dear  translators@lists.oasis-open.org   ,

We are very glad to know you from Internet,
We are a advertisement making factory in Shenzhen of China,
Hope that the information can bring convenience for your work.

Speciality of our factory:
1. Making of color poster by spray
2. Making of color page by printing
Including all kinds of poster, outdoor and indoor banner, show the apparatus, sticker, light slice, foam board etc..
Including all kinds of paper printing, catalogue, handbag, card, box, stick paper, hanging brand etc..
You can visit our home page www.6220610.com for more information.
Welcome your quotation inquiry.

The file uploads of address:
ftp://szcolor.com/
ftp://26220610.dns0755.net/

The trade is very convenient,
We have account No. in Hong Kong, can deliver after entering counting,
The goods can entrust the transportation company to send and deliver to one's home.

Thanks and best regards,

Mr. Liu Yang
AD Factory of Shenzhen
http://www.6220610.com/
E-mail: info@6220610.com
Tel: (86) 755-2622 0610
Fax: (86) 755-8240 9179
Mobile:  136-9198-4046
ICQ Number: 173161456
MSN Name: www@6220610.com
NetMeeting Address: 6220610.com
QICQ Number: 88680008

Welcome to contact us !

Chinese text:
我們在深圳主要專業于廣告宣傳制品的印務生產工作,  例如:
大小廣告宣傳畫面、海報橫額、挂畫招貼、展板展架、燈片燈箱、展覽展示等;
產品目錄、宣傳畫冊、手提袋、膠貼紙、卡片吊牌、包裝盒、台歷挂歷等;
彩色名片,只需HK$30一百張, 每人三百張起數,  數碼攝影每張最低HK$20起.

歡迎繼續聯絡!

00:49:53      2005-02-13