translators message

Subject: Mid Atlantic Networking Lunches

Title: Mid Atlantic Networking Lunches

                        Mid Atlantic Networking Lunches

Below is a partial listing of our upcoming Networking Events.  To see a complete list or to register for one of the events listed below, please visit our seminar schedule at http://www.smallcompanies.com/.  These lunches are held monthly and we offer anyone looking to network in the area a chance to sponsor these lunches.  The sponsor gives a five-minute presentation to the entire group and in return pays for lunch.

Date

Location

Sponsor

Tuesday, March 8th

Thomas England House, Smyrna, DE

Sharon Tassone & Jose Echeverri

Tuesday, March 15th

Mountain Branch Golf Course, Bel Air, MD

David Lehnerd & Tina Stevens of AccuBanc Mortgage

Wednesday, March 16th

Ciao Bella in Little Italy

Shawn Barberis of Premier Planning Group

Tuesday, March 22nd

Christiana Hilton,

Newark, DE

Ray Glab, Director of Business and Corporate Training for Cecil Co. Community College

Wednesday, March 23rd

Hella’s Restaurant, Millersville, MD

Bob Pratz, C & F Mortgage

Thursday, March 24th

Café Mezzanotte,

Severna Park, MD

Jim Conley, Certified Mortgage Planner

Thursday, March 24th

Copeland’s Restaurant, Columbia, MD

George King,

Ferris, Baker Watts

Tuesday, March 29th

Griffins West Street Grill, Annapolis, MD

Dan Harris,

Premier Planning Group

You must register and receive a confirmation before attending a networking event.  Please visit our seminar schedule at http://www.smallcompanies.com/ to register for one of the above-mentioned events.

To be removed from our invite list please email info@smallcompanies.com with instructions.

SmallCompanies.com Inc · PO Box 901 · Columbia, MD 21044