translators message

Subject: =?GB2312?B?SW5xdWlyeSBmcm9tIEphcGFuIA==?=

Dear Madam / Sir :

We are glad to receive your email and thank you for your quotation. Would you please offer us more products slabs and tiles ,more information about them and more preferential prices ? We think it will be more interesting . Furthermore , we would appreciate it if you could introduce your company in detail . In addition ,if we will make a deal ,could you tell us what are your deal terms and conditions ?

We have still a question : could you please introduce your friend ,who are qualify for Market Development Managers ? Because we want to engage such a manager to help us to develop the Europe market . If he / she has interest ,please send his / her application material to us per email. Of course , our test is very simple . Please ask him /her to design an advertisement ( for our partner firm Polystone , www.polystone.com.tw  )according to the Europe market and write a Market-Developing plan  for him.

Yours sincerely,

Impex Co.,Ltd.
Import Manager : Miss Lee
Email : Impex_Lee@163.com
TEL:03-3432-0688 ??FAX:03-3432-0689
http://www.san-esuinc.co.jp/

PS: We do apologize for disturbing you ,if you are not a stone company .  Please tell us with the subject "Don't write to me again ,please." in your next email to us ,so that we won't bother you once more. Thank you for your cooperation !