translators message

Subject: wei ji

Brief Introduction of Our Company

(This is just a business mail for enquiry; pls forgive us if there is any disturbance, and thank you for your time.)

To those it may concern (managers/ procurement officer),

First I'd like to express our sincere wishes to your good health and plentiful money and treasures of your business.

Our factory is a Hong Kong-invested enterprise, which was founded in 1993. It deals with the production and development of plastic bags and packaging. Now it has already had a history of more than ten years. Up to now, it is a products manufacturer of big scale in Shenzhen, which has the advanced technique and equipment, as well as complete variety of products, which amount to over 30 kinds. These various plastic bags have been widely used as packing bags in industries such as food, medical care, commodity, costume, electronic, printing, toys, presents, craftworks, chemical, machinery, etc. our products are listed as follows:

Environmental products:
Biodegradable amylum colophony bag, waterproof environmental paper bag£¬and calcium carbonate bag.
Polybags£º
High temperature cooking bag£¬vacuum nylon bag£¬penguin like erection zipper bag£¬small bags for biscuits£¬plastic seal membrane £¬aluminum foil bag£¬3 sides -sealed bag/middle-sealed bag, paper bags lined with plastics fine chemical packing bag, BOPP bag£¬etc. (All of the bags are printed by the advanced eight-color high-speed copperplate machine)
Blow-molding bags£º
PE,PO,PP,PPE, shopping bag, handbag ,adhesive envelope bag ,R bag, anti-electrostatic bag ,gridding bag ,environmental bag ,shielding bag, zip lock bag, flat hanging bag ,slanting hanging bag, PVC heat shrinkable bag ,POF environmental heat shrinkable bag ,etc.( all of the bags are printed by eight-color copperplate machine, eight-color heliotype machine, and four-color heliotype machine)

We always welcome your inquiry through telephone or mail!
Here, we would express our sincere thanks to our customers or those who used to be our customers! We hope we could always be cooperative partners and friends forever, and sincerely hope you would give us more support and encouragement. Many thanks!

Best wishes,

WeiJI manufacturer of Plastic bags & Paper Products
The site of the chief factory:
 Li Xing Plastic Bags Printery
 No. 2 building, Hongxing industrial village,
Songgang, Bao'an District,
 Shenzhen China.
The location of the No.1 branch factory:
Zhongnan Plastic Product Manufacturer
the 2nd industrial zone, Lianhu,
 Tangxia town ,Dongguan city,
 Guangdong China.
The location of the No.2 branch factory£º
No. 18 th building, commercial street,
Laodong village, Xixiang town,
Bao'an district,
Shenzhen, China