translators message

Subject: Free PSP Information

Hey man,

Check out this great site that is giving away totally FREE Sony PSPs!

I've joined and I think you should as well.

It's a completely legitimate offer, and this company has already given away $4 million in FREE stuff!

All you have to do is join, complete an online offer, and refer friends to do the same. That's it!

Here is my referral link. To help me get my Sony PSP, click this exact link to join, or copy and paste it into a browser:
http://www.FreePSPs.com/?r=16645149