translators message

Subject: Networking Events

Title: Mid Atlantic Networking Lunches

Mid Atlantic Networking Events

Below is a partial listing of our upcoming Networking Events.  To see a complete list or to register for one of the events listed below, please visit our seminar schedule at http://www.smallcompanies.com/.  These events are held monthly and we offer anyone looking to network in the area a chance to sponsor these lunches.  The sponsor gives a five minute presentation to the entire group and in return pays for lunch.

Date

Location

Sponsor

Wednesday, April 6th

Woody’s Crab House in North East, MD-Lunch

David Lehnerd and Tina Stevens of AccuBanc

Wednesday, April 13th

Champps Restaurant and Bar at the Mall, Columbia, MD-Happy Hour

Smallcompanies.com

Thursday, April 14th

Primi Piatti in Washington, DC-Happy Hour

Smallcompanies.com

Wednesday, April 20th

Ciao Bella in Little Italy, Baltimore, MD- Lunch

Shawn Barberis of Premier Planning Group

Wednesday, April 20th

Hella’s Restaurant, Millersville, MD-Lunch

Bob Pratz of C & F Mortgage

Thursday, April 21st

Copeland’s Restaurant, Columbia, MD-Lunch

George King of Ferris, Baker Watts Investments

Thursday, April 21st

New Castle County Chamber Conference Room- Seminar

Consulting Solutions, LLC, DMA Web Applications, College Funding Services, Inc. and Chris Sopa International, Inc.

Tuesday, April 26th

Griffins West Street Grill, Annapolis, MD-Lunch

Dan Harris of Premier Planning

You must register and receive a confirmation before attending a networking event.  Please visit our seminar schedule at http://www.smallcompanies.com/ to register for one of the above mentioned events.

To be removed from our invite list please email info@smallcompanies.com with instructions.

SmallCompanies.com Inc · PO Box 901 · Columbia, MD 21044
This e-mail message is an advertisement and/or solicitation.