translators message

Subject: Dear Friend

Mrs Lizy Moyo
Johannesburg,
South Africa

Dear Friend

With warm heart I offer my friendship and greetings
and I hope this mail meets you in good time. However
strange or surprising this contact might seem to you
as we have not met personally or had any dealings in
the past, I Humbly ask that you take due consideration
of its Importance and the immense benefit it will be
to you.

After careful consideration with my Son, we resolved
to contact you for your most needed assistance in this
manner. I duly apologize for infringing on your
privacy, if this contact is not acceptable to you, as
I make this proposal to you as a person of integrity.

For the purpose of introduction,. I am Mrs Lizy Moyo
the wife of late Brigadier Judge Moyo from Zimbabwe
currently hiding in South Africa as refugees. My
husband severed in the ZANU PF Government lead by
Robert Mugabe in Zimbabwe. He operated in Mozambique,
Angola, and Congo formerly Zaire lead by Mubutu
Seseseko, during this period He was used as a
confidante?s by Robert Mugabe and his hierarchy to
carry out their shady deals of smuggling Diamonds and
gold from mines which were situated in areas
controlled by Zimbabwean soldiers.

During this period He managed to accumulate a personal
fortune of US$18,000,000 (Eighteen Million United
States Dollars)which he secretly Lodged with a
security and finance company here in South Africa for
security purspose and other reasons best known to him

Before last presidential election in Zimbabwe my
husband defected to the opposition, Movement for
Democratic Change (MDC) because he defied an order to
send a contingent of his battalion to go and attack
innocent white farmers for refusing to give up their
farm land, as a result of that and because of the
position my husband held and the secret duties that he
executed for ZANU PF he was put under surveillance by
the central intelligence organisation and Mugabe?s
secret police. He was caught and thrown into the
prison and later he was killed by Robert Mugabe and is
partners

Before his death, me managed to smuggle out a letter
to me intimating me about the existence of the sum,
which he deposited with the security and finance
company in South Africa, which he acquired during his
operations for R.Mugabi and ZANU PF.

He instructed me to take our only son Benjamin and
leave Zimbabawe immediately. Because of the strong
relationship existing between the current South Africa
Government and Zimbabwean Government it is
increasingly becoming too risky for me and my Son to
remain in South Africa. As a result of this I am
seeking your assistance to help us (me and my son)
clear this funds (US$18M) and deposit it in your
personal account in your country for our investment.

For your assistance we (I and my Son) are prepared to
give you 30% of the total sum as compensation, and 10%
is set aside to settle any expenses that we might
incur during the cause of clearing and transferring
this fund to your nominated account, while the
remaining 60% will be for us (me and my Son), for our
investment in your company, under your supervision and
with you as our fund manager.

I want you to understand that this transaction is 100%
risk free and strictly confidential.

For more information regarding this transaction, I
would appreciate if you contact my son Benjamin Moyo
through

phone number +27-825-155-531
email: benmoyo@webmail.co.za

Your urgent response is highly needed.