translators message

Subject: Mid-Atlantic Business Network

Title: SmallCompanies

The Mid-Atlantic’s Largest On-line Business Directory.

Similar to a Mega-Chamber of Commerce including listings for every county in Maryland. We also have many listings from Delaware, PA, VA, DC, NY and New Jersey of people doing business in the Mid-Atlantic for a total of 100,000 business listings and TWO MILLION EMAIL ADDRESSES.

Over 500,000 hits per month from people searching for info on companies like yours.

Over 200 business categories to choose from.

We host free networking events throughout the region.

We help individuals and companies with their marketing programs. Are looking to increase your local exposure?

You must be registered on our site to participate in these events. Your listing includes all contact information, email address, web site link, picture, logo and a full page business profile.

Become a Sponsor and enjoy increased floor time in front of an interested audience. We will waive the marketing fee for your first event.

We do several forms of direct marketing to increase the exposure of our site and therefore your “Ad”. We cold-call, fax and email. You may have seen our Comcast Cable T.V. Ad Campaign running on CNBC, MSNBC, Court TV and ESPN or our Aerial Banner Ad at the beach. We are listed with all search engines and we own over 400 domain names or web addresses to increase traffic to our site.

All this for $20 per YEAR.

Please visit www.SmallCompanies.com. Click on “Add Your Listing” and follow the instructions.

SmallCompanies.com Inc · PO Box 901 · Columbia, MD 21044
This e-mail message is an advertisement and/or solicitation.