translators message

Subject: [SPAM] Translators你好,一卡多號整合您全部的GSM手機卡

Title: IC Card Technology Co

Switching Numbers Without Changing SIM Card

Storing Multiple Mobile Numbers In Just 1 SIM Card

With the new age of telecommunication,

people now tend to have several different mobile numbers.

Are you bothered by taking off the mobile leather case and battery in order to change the SIM Card?

Having troubles in using phone books from different SIM cards at the same time?

Forget where you left the SIM card?

Losing all important messages and phone books resulting from losing SIM card? Or, is your SIM card too old to use?

“MultiSim” provides a fantastic way to solve all your problems.

手機換電話號不再換卡

一卡多號整合您全部的GSM手機卡

本公司於2002年開發全世界首創標準GSM規格一卡12號多通卡(MULTISIM)產品,並已取得專利二一五四八九號認證書。

新時代的通訊習慣每個人擁有多個門號已是趨勢,但您現在還在換手機門號而要剝皮套、拔背蓋、卸電池、換SIM卡嗎?

不同的SIM卡不同的電話簿無法同時運用?換下來的卡又不知該收哪裡?不小心遺失卡片或是保存不當導致卡片氧化毀損而無法使用??

遺失了卡片連帶也遺失重要的訊息和電話簿資料嗎?

我們的產品已為您解決以上的問題。卡片遺失...利用存檔再拷一張使用也無問題。

Metro-Tech aims to offer the best Printed Circuit Boards in Taiwan , Our experienced production capacity and insistent quality control and service. We are able to provide customers with variation PCB's, Double Sided, Multilayer, Flexible PCB, Teflon, Ceramic, Entek, Carbon...etc.

延俐科技集合了台灣電子線路板(Printes Circuit Board)的精英,擁有共同的理念,以豐富的製程能力、堅持品管政策,提供客戶各式需求。

我們的產品有電子線路板(PCB)、雙面板、多層板、軟板、鐵氟龍板、陶瓷板、ENTEK、碳膜(Carbon)等各式產品。

我們永遠以客為尊,滿足客戶各特殊的訂單需求。延俐科技是您最專業的選擇!

IC Card Technology Co. is a specialized supplier of IC CARD. We truly know that ic card is synonymous to a personal archive and it plays a crucial and vital role in different dimensions of everyday life, namely, ATM card, phone card, ID card, secure access card, member card, campus card, gold wafer card and so on.

IC Card Technology provides all kinds of SMART CARDS including encrypted card of contact or contactless and design of CPU chip.

IC Card Technology has aggregated elite of IC card nationwide for constant innovation and development under strategy of making substantial product quality, offering the most mature service to customers.

艾喜卡科技股份有限公司是一家專業的IC卡供應公司,我們深切的瞭解到,IC智慧卡將來在各種生活不同領域皆佔有重要的利用地位。如金融卡、電話卡、票證卡、門禁卡、會員卡、校園卡、衛星卡、.......等等

艾喜卡科技是專業的各式智慧卡(Smart Card)包括接觸卡或非接觸式各項加密記憶卡及CPU的晶片與設計。

艾喜卡科技集合了台灣IC卡業的精英,在不斷創新的精神與高品質的開發及堅實製造的品質政策前提下,永續提供客戶最臻善的服務。

Starwafer Technology Corporation, established in 1998, is a professional design and production company intending to offer variety of choices of smart card, from the powerful popular Microchip and Atmel family of microcontrollers together with a choice of serial EEPROM memory. Main products include gold wafer smart card and digital satellite TV card, …etc.

Customer requirements are our daily rules. We implement any projects based on customer requirements. Listening to what customers exactly need is crucial to our prosperity.

天悅公司成立於1998年,是專業的智慧卡製造商,提供多樣的智慧卡;晶片皆由國際原廠提供。主要產品包含有各類之衛星卡、衛星金卡、數位電視卡、卡片編程器...等等。

為客戶提供各類產品服務是我們的基本精神,我們可按客戶各別需求提供所需要的服務;傾聽客戶的需求為我們公司的宗旨。

我們致力於與客戶配合達成一個雙贏的交易並建立長期的合作關係。

若您對本公司客方面有任何的需求,請您隨與我們聯絡,我們將提供給您最完善的服務。

If the commercial mail is bothered you ,

pls press here to inform us , thank you!!

若您不想收到此廣告,請按下這裡寫信通知我們,謝謝您!