translators message

Subject: RE: Japanese translation of the WSS OASIS Standard

Congratulations and many thanks. We'll post a link from our Translations Listings at
http://www.oasis-open.org/about/available_translations.php, from the OASIS WSS TC page, and from the OASIS Japanese site as soon as
possible. I'll also include an article on this in the next issue of OASIS News.

Best regards,
Carol

-----Original Message-----
From: NISHIMURA Toshihiro [mailto:nishimura.toshi@jp.fujitsu.com]
Sent: Friday, April 08, 2005 5:11 AM
To: translation-admin@oasis-open.org; translators@lists.oasis-open.org
Cc: okabe@sunbridge.com

Dear OASIS Translation Admins,

We are pleased to inform you that XML Consortium (Japan) has translated an OASIS document and published it on our web site.

XML Consortium has translated "Web Services Security: SOAP Message Security V1.0 (WS-Security 2004)" into Japanese as a service to
the community. This translation is publicly accessible at http://www.xmlconsortium.org/wg/sec/wss.html. XML Consortium has read the
OASIS Translation Policy and agreed to its terms. We also agree to the redistribution terms of the OASIS copyright notice. We
acknowledge that this translation may be republished by OASIS or other entities if it is done in compliance with the terms of the
notice and that OASIS may rescind our right to publish or distribute the derivative work if OASIS finds that it leads to confusion
regarding the original document's status or integrity. XML Consortium acknowledges that the copyright of any translations of OASIS
copyrighted documents are owned by OASIS.

The URL of the translated document (pdf file) is as follows:
  http://www.xmlconsortium.org/wg/sec/oasis-200401-wss-soap-message-security-1.0-jp.pdf
I will send you a copy of this translation for backup purpose.

In addition to the WSS core, we have started translating some of WSS
profiles:
  - Username Token Profile
  - X.509 Token Profile
  - SAML Token Profile
We'll inform you when we finish translating.

FYI, now XML Consortium has its introduction page in English:
  http://www.xmlconsortium.org/introduce/index-e.html

Best Regards,

NISHIMURA Toshihiro (FAMILY Given)
nishimura.toshi@jp.fujitsu.com
STRATEGY AND TECHNOLOGY DIV., SOFTWARE GROUP, FUJITSU LIMITED