translators message

Subject: link to top CN website

Dear Sir or Madam:
We are from the website which focus on serving the business of Chinese shopping on line(B to C). Our website ranks No 1 in this field and ranks 5653st among websites in the world according to today's ALEXA.COM . Now we invite you to be our friend-website. Please Logon our website to setup friendly link between us.
yours sincerely
www.1001ok.com