translators message

Subject: Important matters....please respond.

Dear friend,

I am Barrister Steven Okoh, a solicitor at law. I am the personal attorney to Late DR POUL TORDRUP, who was an oil merchant and contractor with the Federal Government of Nigeria and as well a one time secret agent in transferring of money overseas for the Late former head of state of Nigeria {Late Gen. SANI ABACHA}.

My reason for contacting you is to solicit your assistance in repatriating some funds (seventeen million United States dollars) left behind by my client in the African Development Bank Groups of Nigeria. I know that a transaction of this nature might make any one worry and apprehensive but I am assuring you that all will be well at the end of this endeavor.

Since the death of my client, I have been making several enquiries to your embassy to locate any of his extended relatives because the bank issued me a notice to provide the Next of Kin or have the funds declared unclaimed and subsequently paid into the federal government purse in accordance to the Nigeria banking laws. Usually, funds of this nature end up in the greedy pockets of our politicians due to our corrupt society, which is why I am taking this bold step to make sure this doesn't happen.

I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for over 2 years now, which is why I seek your consent to present you as the Next of Kin to the deceased, so that the proceeds of this deposit (17 Million United States Dollars) be sent to your account for our own benefit. All legal documents to aid your claim for this fund and to prove your relationship with the deceased will be arranged for by my associates and I.

Your help will be appreciated with 30% of the total sum (5.1 million united states dollars). All I require is your honest co-operation to enable us see this deal through. I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law.

Please accept my apologies, keep my confidence and disregard this email if you do not appreciate this proposition I have offered you. However, if you do please get back to me urgently with your phone and fax number in your response for better communication.

Thank you for your time.

Best regards,

Steven Okoh