translators message

Subject: Your Home in Turkey

Title: Marmaris Real Estate , English & Turkish Estate Agent In Marmaris - Property for Sale
<%@LANGUAGE="VBSCRIPT" CODEPAGE="1252"%>

click here for our website www.marmarisrealestate.co.uk

SPECIAL OFFERS OF THIS WEEK

This 100sq mtr new dublex apartment is ideally located in Armutalan centre close to all amenities. Modern decoration in its 2 bedrooms,livingroom and bathroom, also a well equipped closed kitchen make this a bargain at the price.

Type : Apartments
Marmaris-Armutalan

Refno : MRE- 690
55,000 £

With Beachfront location and a communal landscape garden the views from this 2 bedroom dublex apartment are spectacular. Spacious livingroom with openplan kitchen and family sized bathroom with shower make it that there is plenty of room for everyone.

Type : Apartments
Marmaris

Refno : MRE- 683
60,000 £

There are four of these 2 bedroom apartments for sale. Sited in the centre of Marmaris, only 3 minutes from the beach these apartments have excellent facilities of a spacious livingroom with large open kitchen and family sized bathroom with shower. A large balcony gives panoramic views of the city.

Type : Apartments
Marmaris

Refno : MRE- 681
57,000 £- 52,000 £- 49,000 £

Newly built 2 bedroom apart in the quiet area of Armutalan. Within easy reach of all amenities this apartment block is very popular with foreign buyers. Ideal for holiday or retirement home and at a good price

Type : Apartments
Armutalan-Marmaris

Refno : MRE- 612
46,000 £

Extremely spacious triplex villa situated in beautiful Armutalan. With modern decor in each of its 5 bedrooms and a seperate well equipped kitchen, 2 bathrooms and a spacious livingroom with central feature fireplace.Only 15 minute walk from the beach.

Type : Semi Detached Villa
Marmaris-Armutalan

Refno : MRE- 692
98,000 £

Even we have tried to give you information about houses as much as we can,we know it is not enough and insufficient.You should come here and see the houes yourself.This is the best and correct way,because pictures are insufficient to reflect beauties and whole spesifications of the house.We have 1400 properties more in our data base which are not able to show on web –site, for that reason ,if you have chosen a house which is not taken place on our web-site and you want to get more information about it please let us know ;

-      What kind of house you are looking for?
-       What are the specifications of the house?
-       And what is the limit your budget? We mean what budget you're looking at to spend?”

If you e-mail us about these subjects we will be so glad to help you!

Email : info@marmarisrealestate.co.uk