translators message

Subject: SW technology for futures up to an accuracy of above 95% ,uniquein the world

Dear gentlemen:
I am Xia Jianhui from Haikou city ,Hainan Province,P.R.China.I am glad to tell you that I
have succeeded in  researching a unqiue technology for futures through 20 years of arduous
work .After 2 years of market operation ,it has been proved that the SW technology for
futures has been up to an accuracy of more than 95%.And I think maybe it is good news for
investors in futures.
In order to extend and accomplish win-to-win market functions,my company and I have decided
to provide technical service for futures investors in the world futures markets,including all
 the main commodity futures and index futures.And we promise to provide each client for
two-week trial service.And then monthly fee of membership is 1500 US dollars.
Please do not hesitate to approach us for SW technical service,if you trade in futures now.
Best Regards

Hainan SW Technical Service Co.,Ltd.
E-mail:klementman2004@63.com
Telephone:0086-898-68636559