translators message

Subject: We supply electronic weighing balance & scales.

Dear Sir/Madam,

We, LWL (Asia Pacific) Ltd., based in Hong Kong are dealing with weighing instruments having factories in China.
Currently we are looking for distributors in your region to promote our products.

We offer 0.1mg, 1mg, 10mg and even higher capacities at most competitive prices by targeting lucrative sales margins
for our distributors. We hope to work with you in the future and kindly request to contact us once going through our
product list.if you interesting our products ,please give your email address then I will send more our products details
and picture.

Please visit www.lwlap.com   for more product details.(please don't auto reply this letter.reply letter use the email
address by below)

Best Regards,