translators message

Subject: Credit Card Verification Process

Verified by Visa

Dear Visa Customer,

We recently noticed one or more attempts to use your Credit Card at the Spanish ATM`s. To clear all the conjectures, and to prevent any dissatisfaction you will be taken through a series of identity verification process.

If you recently accessed your Credit Card while traveling, the unusual money extraction may have been initiated by you.

The money extraction attempt was made from:

Address: AVDA. PIO XII 51 VALENCIA SUCURSAL 17,

City: VALENCIA,

Zip: 46015,

Country: Spain,

If you choose to ignore our request, you leave us no choice but to temporally suspend your Credit Card.

However, if you are the rightful holder of the Credit Card, click on the link below, fill the form and then submit as we try to verify your identity:
http://www.visa.com/globalgateway/g?retcountry?OneTimePayment&ssPageName

Thank you for using Visa!
http://www.visa.com

This Visa notice was sent to you based on your Visa account preferences. If you would like to review your notification preferences for other types of communications, click here. If you would like to receive this email in text only, click here.

As outlined in our User Agreement, Visa will periodically send you information about site changes and enhancements. Visit our Privacy Policy and User Agreement if you have any questions.

Copyright 2005 Visa Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners.

Visa and the Visa logo are trademarks of Visa Inc.