translators message

Subject: Mid-Atlantic Networking Events

Title: Mid Atlantic Networking Events

Mid Atlantic Networking Events

Below is a partial listing of our upcoming Networking Events.  To see a complete list or to register for one of the events listed below, please visit our seminar schedule at http://www.smallcompanies.com/.  These events are held monthly and we offer anyone looking to network in the area a chance to sponsor these lunches.  The sponsor gives a five minute presentation to the entire group and in return pays for lunch.

Date

Location

Sponsor

Wednesday, June 8th

Woody’s Crab House in North East

David Lehnerd of AccuBanc Mortgage

Thursday, June 9th

Primi Piatti in Washington, DC

Smallcompanies.com

Thursday, June 9th

Champp’s Restaurant in Columbia

Rob Coombs of Fitness Together

Tuesday, June 14th

Fisherman’s Inn, Queen Anne’s County

Mike Weiner of NRG

Tuesday, June 14th

Liberatore’s Restaurant in Owings Mills

Karin Schwartz of Gevity.com

Wednesday, June 15th

Café Mezzanote in Severna Park

Karin Schwartz of Gevity.com

Thursday, June 16th

Nick’s Fish House in Baltimore

Karin Schwartz of Gevity.com

Wednesday, June 22nd

Hella’s Restaurant in Millersville

Smallcompanies.com

Thursday, June 23rd

Copeland’s Restaurant in Columbia

Dan Harris of Premier Planning Group

Thursday. June 23rd

Trattoria De Napoli, Bear, Delaware

Jose Echevern of Echevern Financial Services

You must register and receive a confirmation before attending a networking event.  Please visit our seminar schedule at http://www.smallcompanies.com/ to register for one of the above mentioned events.

To be removed from our invite list please email info@smallcompanies.com with instructions

SmallCompanies.com Inc · PO Box 901 · Columbia, MD 21044
This e-mail message is an advertisement and/or solicitation.