translators message

Subject: American Laboratory

Title: American Laboratory

Dear Colleague,

Please accept my invitation to receive a free subscription to our journal, American Laboratory.

American Laboratory
covers the disciplines of analytical and bioanalytical chemistry, drug discovery, laboratory software and informatics. Each issue features articles from leading scientists from around the world reviewing applications of instrumentation and new measurement technology.

For your FREE subscription to American Laboratory, please click on the following link.

Following are the themes to be featured in AL:

  • July: Pharmaceutical Analysis; Automation in the Pharmaceutical Laboratory; Liquid Chromatography Focus
  • August: Materials Characterization; Thermal Analysis and Particle Size Analysis; Advances in Sample Preparation; Optical Spectroscopy Focus
  • September: Advances in Laboratory Software; Robotics, LIMS, and Data Management; Gas Chromatography Focus
  • October: Bioanalytical Techniques; Environmental Analysis; EAS Preview; Elemental Spectroscopy (ICP-MS, X-Ray, AA)
  • November: Microscopy, Optics, and Image Analysis; Microchemical Analysis; Sample Preparation; Nanotechnology
  • December: Pharmaceutical Analysis; Molecular Spectroscopy; Separation Science (IR,NIR,Raman,UV-VIS)

I am confident that you will enjoy our journal and find it to be of significant professional value.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely yours,

Brian Howard, Ph.D.
Editor

If you do not wish to receive future emails of this type,
Click Here

American Laboratory
30 Controls Drive, P.O. Box 870, Shelton, CT 06484
Tel.: 203-926-9300, Fax: 203-926-9310, iscpubs@iscpubs.com, www.americanlaboratory.com