translators message

Subject: Looking for Office Supplies

If you are a manufacturer/national level distributor, we would like to do business with you.

We would like to have a dealer/distributor catalog from you with all dealer/distributor pricing info, as well as terms and conditions.

To send a catalog and confidential dealer/distributor pricing, please email to:

Max@opentip.com

In your reply or catalog, please kindly answer the following questions:

1. What is the minimum quantity to order?

2. Do you drop ship?

3. How do we become your dealer/reseller or distributor?

The more detail you offer on dealer terms and conditions, the better. If you have a website, please let me know.
If you have any electronic information on product description, image files, please send them to us in Emails(Prefer) or CD-ROM.
This will speed up our process to load up your products for sale. We do both wholesale and retail.

If you have further questions on technical issues, let me know and I will have our technical people get back to you.

Thanks a lot!

Max

Office Supplies Department
Find Import Corporation