translators message

Subject: nito to met you! we are CCMC at China.please help us,thank you!!!!

www.lists.oasis-open.org
       nito to met you! we are CCMC at China.I dont know why our message at your nation,but,now it is very XX,,so we hope you can help us,delete the  message.it is:  http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/translators/200506/msg00189.html
         It is very very important with us ,please help us,thank you!!!!
Thank you!!