translators message

Subject: ★勞退新舊制,向左走?向右走?

您好:

您的個人條件部份符合我們目前的須求,因此想邀請您進一步了解我們的工作機會。
我們主要業務是協助跨國性的產品供應商在全球不同的國家做業務的推展。
目前手上正忙於全球最熱門的新興產業;橫跨生物科技及抗衰老方面的身心健康產業
未來10年光美國就有一兆美金 的市場潛力。因此急需徵求人材來滿足市場上的需求。
請先進入我們的網站,這是第一階段為有效率尋找合適的人員所設計的流程,
請仔細的看完所有的資訊,並考量自己的狀況後,再決定是否填入基本資料,進入第二階段的篩選。

前往了解

Dear Candidate:

Your personal profile probably meet our current need. Therefore, we are kindly inviting?to evaluate the possibility of working with us.
Our main objective is to assist Global Multinational Manufactures to market their product and service both locally and Internationally. We are now in the process of expending the most promise business for the next 10 years; the Wellness Industries; approximately 0ne Trillion dollar for the US market alone. For that reason we need more people help us to expand this market.
Please follow the procedure first to visit our web site. This is a screening?process that?had designed?to find the most adequate candidate who can?both follow the direction and teachable. After reviewing all the information; if you think you are the suitable person, please forward your detail personal?profile back to us. We will then direct you to the next screening process.

GO TO