translators message

Subject: investment assistant needed

Dear Sir/Madam,
I am Dr. Dick Robert Moffat a member of the Tenders Committee, Department Minerals and Energy, Republic of South Africa.
I want you to assist us in the transfer of US$17.8m for investment in properties in your country. You will be required to: -
(1) Assist in the transfer of the said sum.
(2) Advise on lucrative areas for investment.
(3) Assist us in purchase of properties.
Should you be willing to assist us, your share of the sum will be 27% of the US$17.8M, 67% for us and 6% for miscellaneous expenses.
I will appreciate you Indicate your interest by including your confidential phone and fax numbers in your positive responses to my emailaddress: robdimof@ahoo.com <mailto:robdimof@ahoo.com>. it this will enable us furnish you with further information on the procedures and modalities on how funds will be transferred or made available to you.
I can only receive your email: diroertfat@investmentzone.com <mailto:diroertfat@investmentzone.com>
I await your immediate response.
Sincerely,
Dr.Dick Robert Moffat.