translators message

Subject: letter for business

Hello,
Dear Madam and or gentlemen,
We are pleased to introduce ourselves as Beijing Hui man Science & Technology Ltd.,Co. We are located in capital Beijing City.Beijing Hui Man Science and Technology Co. Ltd. is a large powerful stock-holding system enterprise with sales information and sales network home and abroad. Through sales network and several years of sales experiences, we have already built up a good cooperation relationship with many enterprises and manufacturers both home and abroad. We have a wide range of products concerning machine, industry products, finance, electrical devices, electronic products, computer, chemical industry, medical care, house¡¯s appliance, handicraft, advertisement, and so on.
In the aim of making mutual development, we are looking forward to have cooperation with you. Could we have your detailed idea for the cooperation? you had better let us have your requirements for the products produced in China and relative services. As the agent of any producers in China, we are in a good place to supply you many
commodities of China with best quality and service.
Your early reply will be highly appreciated.
Best regards

Beijing Hui Man Science and Technology Co., Ltd.
Add: A-308 Room, #98 Jian Guo Road, Chao Yang District, Beijing City, China
Zip code: 100022
Contact: Mr. Li / Mr. Si
Tel:010-85891949 85893372
Fax:010-85891068