translators message

Subject: biz assistant needed

Good Day Sir/Madam,
It is my pleasure reaching you through this means, I
am in need of a trust
worthy foreign person that can assist me have my
fund(s) worth 12.6Million
English Pounds Stirling transferred out of the non
operational bank account
that my late Uncle, Chief. David J Mopola deposited
in ireland, for it is
very difficult for me to received such fund for I am
the next of kin and due
to I being a refugee here, I urgently need your help
in this case. Please if
you are willing to assist me, do send me your contact
telephone numbers and your full names
so that I can present you to the bankers
at ireland where the
fund is deposited, for the bankers in ireland to
contact you, as you will be my
foreign family partner that I need my fund(s) to be
transferred to your account. If you do care to help, my mail box : stvmapola@bizconsulting.com <mailto:stvmapola@bizconsulting.com>.
Yours faithfully,
Mr.Steven Mopola.