translators message

Subject: mrs. Maria Sadija.

Dear Sir,

This mail will definitely be coming to you as a surprise, but I must crave your indulgence to introduce myself to you. I am Mrs Maria sadija, former mistress to the son (Qusay) of the Iraqi former leader, Saddam Hussein.
I am an Ethiopian, by birth and I and my two children is presently in Ethiopia, where the living conditions are unbearable. I do not wish to take your time with a lenghty Letter, but I have to put this proposal to you so that you can assist me. "While I was still in contact with Qusay,he made a deposit in my name to a security firm in United Arabs Emirates, which has an affiliate branch in London {England}.
This deposit was made in my name and the secret code and necessary documents are presently in the possession of an attorney, presently in Dubai U.A.E.This deposit was made in the form of a consigment and the real content is us.$ 17,000,000.00 seventhen million united states dollars,  Although it was deposited as family valuables to avoid suspects.
I would be pleased and grateful to you if you could assist me in collecting this consignment on my behalf from the security firm in United Arabs Emirates, upon which I will be offering you a percentage for your efforts.
The attorney in Dubai, will arrange an authority to release and pay in
your name which you will tender to the security firm coupled with all
necessary documents that will back up your claims in collecting this
consignment on my behalf.
Its due to my present conditions that made me to start my search for a reliable person who will help to retrieve the deposite. have to stop here untill i get your response then will give you the whole details.
waiting for your urgent response to my alternative e-mail address for security reasons.{ mrssadja@hotmail.com}
Regards,
mrs. Maria Sadija.