translators message

Subject: Attention Sergio Url Seem Faulty

Dear Sir /Madam, I have a Problem with my Landing page  2simple.moviecity.hop.clickbank.net

I have just purchased  Movie Downloads    My username is mp150net   Clickbank Order #    Y51JLX58

Adwords.Google Have closed down my add due to this faulty url as landing page ,so I am eager to get it fixed.
Sometimes it works when I test it and other times it goes though to Go Daddy site.

I really would like to Contact Sergio Jobs  the CEO of Unlimiteddownloads.com

Can you help witjh this problem??

Below my Add

Free Movie Downloads
Download, burn and play all
your free movies now.
2simple.moviecity.hop.clickbank.net

When I click on the above it goes through to the GoDaddy Sight.

Can You Help.

Look forward to your help.

Regards Grady Stewart