translators message

Subject: IMPORTANT:Verification increases the security of the PayPal network**

Title: Update your verified status
         PayPal                      PayPal

PayPal Internet Banking

Dear PayPal valued member,
Recently, we received a lot of complaints about scams involving non-verified users.

What does it mean to be Verified?

Verification increases the security of the PayPal network. Verified members have successfully completed PayPal's verification system to establish their identity with us. The verification process varies by country. In the U.S., a Verified member has confirmed a bank account with PayPal. In Germany, a Verified member has completed a bank transfer or the Expanded Use Process. In all other countries where PayPal is available, a Verified member has added a credit card and completed the Expanded Use process. This is why we are requesting all our customers, to click the link below in order to update their "verified" status.

           Click here to update your "verified" status

                       Do I have to become Verified?

Now, Yes!
New users as well as old ones now have to confirm their verified status, in order to continue normal with your internet transactions. It is in your best interest to become verified!

In order be sure of your account updating please login into the link below as fast as possible.

Once you have updated your account records your internet banking service will not be interrupted and will continue as normal.  If you have trouble in accessing your account call us at 0409-7386-0588-8989-8959

Thank you for using PayPal!
The PayPal Team

Protect Your Account Info
Make sure nobody watches you as you type your password as you login onto the webpage.

We take this opportunity to remind you that your PayPal account password, is a PIN (personal identification number), so be sure you do not share this number with anybody (not even family members).

Lately we had reports of fraudulent web pages that imitate the PayPal website in order to gain personal information about your account. To be sure that you access a real PayPal website check for the distinctive marks such as the PayPal logo (see upwards).

Protect Your Password
Be sure to store your password in a safe place such as an personal agenda. If you have any doubts about this e-mail, click on the link on the left site of the webpage and follow the instructions.