translators message

Subject: Valid Advertising

Dear translators@lists.oasis-open.org:

We specializing in Email Marketing.

1. Targeted list

We can provide target email list you need, which are compiled
only on your order. We will customize your client list.

* We have millions of lists in many categories.

2. Sending Targeted list for you

We can send your email message to your target clients! We will
customize your email list and send your ad for you.

* We also offer Hosting & mailing server.

Regards!

Jeff
Marketing Dept
kezunli321@yeah.net