translators message

Subject: Automatic message ID #76982 - Your account has been locked!

Dear Armed Forces Bank Customer,

This automatic email is to inform you that we had to block your account access after 10 log-in failures.

According to our terms and conditions you agreed to state that your account must always be under your control or those you designate at all times. We have noticed some unusual activity related to your account that indicates that other parties may try to gain access and/or control of your informations in your account. As a security measure we decided to suspend the access to this account until we verify you as owner.

Please use this link to log in with your User Code (account number) and Password (Telebanc PIN) and then follow the security verification to unlock your credit/debit card :

http://www.afbank.com/online

Please be aware that until we can verify your identity no further access to your account will be allowed and we will have no other liability for your account or any transactions that may have occurred if any third parties gained access to your account before suspension.

Thank you for your time and consideration in this matter.

Sincerely,
Armed Forces Bank Accounts Departament.

Auto allert: Protect your personal information! Requests for information will be initiated by our Accounts Departament. If you receive any unsigned emails, from anyone, that asks you to enter your personal information (UserID, Passwords, Identification numbers etc) - Do not give this information. These are fraudulent emails and are NOT from Armed Forces Bank. If the page you are directed to is not one of our Secure Links, DO NOT enter your User information.