translators message

Subject: Good News

I had an experience with God, Sept 2003, Jesus is Lord:

Short version:
God said,"Good News." then I recieved a Good News bible.

Long version:

I was down Pittsburgh, finishing up a day of work at Cargenie Mellon as I
was working as a computer consultant for the
Career Center. It was a pretty cool job. I'd write some software, modify
hardware, or just do some light work such as
deliver mail. I felt pretty much complete, after having a long hard time in
school. To finally be working was a great
feeling. I decided to go out for Sushi. At the Sushi place, I was seated in
front of an Aquarium where a single fish
swam. I thought on the situation that there was a specimen of beauty in
front of me, yet I'm going to be eating fish
soon. There was music playing which I think was Japanese. I finished my
food and tipped the waitress. Before I left, I
wished a Bob Marley song would play. The next song on the radio was a Bob
Marley song. I thought that was pretty cool.
So I left, and was walking back to work to check in and see if anyone
needed anything. While I was walking over a
bridge, I heard God say to me,"Good News". It was like a whisper, but it
came with authority. I had to understand what
it meant. I felt compelled to go straight to my car and drive. When I was
driving I felt as if I should go towards
home, and while I was driving, I felt unable to turn my eyes to look at
billboards or be distracted from the road. I
had an effect similar to tunnel vision where everything but what was
necessary for driving was being filtered out.
Eventually I passed my old church that I went to when I was young. My dad
was there doing maintaince on the graveyard.
I felt this is where I needed to go. I stepped inside the church and my dad
and I talked. We held hands while talking
and our arms were trembling. I don't think I mentioned being told the,"Good
News". He went upstairs and brought down a
Good News bible for me.

I don't claim to be a prophet,but I fully know God exists as explained in
the bible.  I'm well educated, and I
appreciate science.  But neither science, nor do fake religions detract
from the bible. If you read the bible, you'll
find truth.

My post address is:
    Jim
P.O. Box 143
Hutchinson, PA 15640

Enclose your email address, so we can correspond via email after the first
letter.

If you still have time to read on, I'll explain one of many ways on how you
can discern the bible as truth.  The bible
has prophesy.  No person or belief system has predicted the future like the
bible has, they have all proven to be
fakes.

A) In 700BC the prophet Isaiah predicted the rebuilding of the temple in
Jerusalem by Cyrus.  Isaiah 44:28 At the time,
the temple was not even destroyed.  Later the temple is destroyed,and over
a hundred years later it was ordered to be
rebuilt.  The man who decrees the temple to rebuilt is Cyrus the Persian.

B) Isaiah also predicted Jesus Christ.  Read Isaiah 53.  It details Jesus'
life quite directly.  "We despised him and
rejected him; he endured suffering and pain.  No one would even look at
him- we ignored him as if he were nothing.  But
he endured the suffering that should have been ours, the pain that we
should have borne.  All the while we thought that
his suffering was punishment sent by God.  But because of our sins he was
wounded, beaten because of the evil we did.
We are healed by the punishment he suffered, made whole by the blows he
recieved.  All of were like sheep that were
lost, wach of us going his own way.  But the Lord made the punishment fall
on him, the punishment all of us deserved.
He was treated harshly, but endured it humbly; he never said a word.  Like
a lamb about to be slaughtered, like a sheep
about to be sheared, he never said a word.  He was arrested and sentenced
and led off to die, and no one cared about
his fate.  He was put to death for the sins of our people.  He was placed
in a grave with evil men, he was buried with
the rich, even though he had never commited a crime or ever told a lie."
The Lord says,"It was my will that he should
suffer; his death was a sacrifice to bring forgiveness.  And so he will see
his descendants;  he will live a long life,
and through him my purpose will succeed.  After a life of suffering, he
will again have joy; he will know that he did
not suffer in vain.  My devoted servant, with whom I am pleased, will bear
the pubishment of many and for his sake I
will forgive them.  And so I will give him a place of honor, a place among
great and powerful men. He willingly gave
his life and shared the fate of evil men.  He took the place of many
sinners and prayed that they might be forgiven."
Seven hundred years before Jesus, his life was predicted by Isaiah speaking
as instructed by God.

C)The destruction of Tyre was prophesized by Daniel.

"They shall make a spoil of thy riches, and make a prey of thy merchandise;
and they shall break down thy walls, and
destroy thy pleasant houses; and they shall lay thy stones, thy timber, and
thy dust in the midst of the water....I
will make thee like the top of a rock; thou shalt be a place to spread nets
upon; thou shall be built no more....I
shall bring up the deep upon thee, and great waters shall cover thee."
(Ezekiel 26:12, 14, 19)

This prophecey was made hundreds of years before it was fulfilled. The king
Nebuchadnezar first destroyed the city 600
years before Christ. Tyre regained power by building a fortress city on an
island off the cost of Lebanon, within sight
of the ruins of the original city of Tyre. A few hundred years later
Alexander the Great ordered his men to use the
ruins of tyre to make a bridge or causeway to the island fortress. Every
scrap of the original city of Tyre was dumped
into the bay. That causeway can be seen to this day as a witness to the
fulfilled prophecey of Daniel.

Now these aren't the only prophesy that exist in the bible.  There are over
a thousand predictions in the bible.  All
predictions come true 100%.

There are many other ways of explaining the truth that's in the bible.
Mainly I want people to know God does exist,
and I want to get the truth out ASAP.  I need to let people know now.  So
take what you can from this message.  I know
people generally don't like spam, but spam is normally trying to scam or
sell you something.  This spam is awesome
because its coming from my heart that I want everyone possible to know God.
I wouldn't waste my time and effort trying
to contact people if I didn't have faith.  My faith comes straight from
God.  He didn't tell me to do anything, he just
said,"Good News" and I got a Good News bible that day.  Its expected of
every good Christian to spread the Good News to
those who haven't heard, and to strengthen the faith of fellow Christians.
Maybe this faith that came to me from God
can be passed on to you.  I guess part of it comes from how much you'd
trust someone you don't know.  Well for one, a
Christian isn't supposed to lie, so I'd be breaking my own faith by lying
to you.  I'm sorry there's no way for you to
contact me if you have questions.  I haven't figured out the best way to
handle communication yet.  Besides, I can't
really answer anything you can't find in the bible.  Maybe you'll have to
ask a priest or do research to understand
what some parts of the bible mean, I'm sorry that I can't help you there.
I don't have the perfect message designed to
help eveyone.  I'm just trying my best to have a message that will explain
that you should definately read the bible to
understand about Lord
Jesus.

If you still have time to read, I broke the book of Proverbs down into an
outline format.  Its good to get a lot of
information fast, but I still suggest you read the bible in full.

Proverbs teach wisdom, and wisdom is desirable.
Its good to learn what Proverbs try and teach.
God is pleased when you live:
* Intelligently
* Honest
* Just-morally right.
* Fair
* Righteous
* Loyally
* Faithfully
* Be mature
* Truthful
* Loving
* Good and resist sin-Innocent
* Modest
* Kind
* Generous
* Helping of others
* Humble

Proverbs give reasons why you want to be these things, but its simpler just
to be
them and not worry about why.

Hard work is praised, but its the Lord's blessing that allows you wealth.

Sensible people accept good advice.
Good man's words are a fountain of life.
Don't speak scornfully of others.
The more you talk, the more likely you'll sin, so try to keep quiet.
Remain calm, and think things through before speaking or acting.
A gentle answer quiets anger, but a harsh one stirs it up.
Good people think before they answer.  Evil people have a quick reply, but
it causes trouble.
A wise, mature person is known for his understanding.  The more pleasant
his words, the more persuasive he is.
The start of an argument is like the first break in a dam; stop it before
it goes any further.
Give a silly answer to a silly question, and the one who asked it will
realize that he's not as smart as he thinks.

Get all the advice you can, and you will succeed; without it you will
fail.15:22

Educated and wise person can understand the hidden meanings of proverbs.
*To have knowledge, you must first have reverence for the Lord.
*stay away from people that steal/kill for loot 1:15-1:19,2:12
*Keep company with the wise and you will become wise.  If you make friends
with stupid people, you will be ruined.
13:20

*Wisdom promises security 1-33
*Wisdom promises a long life 3-2
*Wisdom promises wealth and honor 3:16
*Wisdom can help you lead a pleasant and safe life

*Seek wisdom and learn about God.
*Don't become arrogant and think you're wiser than you are.
 3:34-God has no use for conceited people, but shows favor to those who are
humble.
*The Lord provides help and protection for righteous, honest men.
*The Lord protects those who treat others fairly.
*The Lord guards those who are devoted to him
*The Lord is pleased with a man who finds wisdom.
*Trust in the Lord with all your heart over what you think you know
*Remember the Lord always.
*Resist immoral women(repeated theme)

*Whenever you can: do good to people
*Don't argue with someone who has done you no harm
*Get insight after wisdom4-7 Inssight: The capacity to discern the true
nature of a situation; penetration.
*The Lord hates a proud look 6:16
*The Lord also hates a man who stirs up trouble among friends
*Learn to smile and display happiness to others when happy.
-It helps spread the Gospel:
*Smiling faces make you happy, and good news makes you feel better.15:30

*Your reward depends on what you say and what you do; you will get what you
deserve.
*Smart people ignore insults.
*Be careful what you say and protect your life.  A careless talker destroys
himself.

Interesting Proverbs:
15:3 The Lord sees what happens everywhere; he is watching us, whether we
do good or evil.
15:29 When good people pray, the Lord listens, but he ignores those who are
evil.
16:3 Ask the Lord to bless your plans, and you will be successful in
carrying them out.
17:3 Gold and silver are tested by fire, and a person's heart is tested by
the Lord.
16:9 You may make your plans, but God directs your actions.
16:4 Everything the Lord has made has its destiny; and the destiny of the
wicked is destruction.
20:24 The LORD has determined our path; how then can anyone understand the
direction his own life is taking?

11:11 A city becomes great when righteous men give it their blessing; but a
city is brought to ruin by the words of the
wicked.
11:14 A nation will fall if it has no guidance.  Many advisers mean
security.
14:28 A king's greatness depends on how many people he rules; without them
he is nothing.
14:34 Righteousness makes a nation great; sin is a disgrace to any nation.
21-1 The LORD controls the mind of a king as easily as he directs the
course of a stream.
4:23 Be careful how you think; your life is shaped by your thoughts.

12:9 It is better to be an ordinary man working for a living than to play
the part of a great man but go hungry.
12:25 Worry can rob you of happiness, but kind words will cheer you up.
13:17 Unreliable messengers cause trouble, but those who can be trusted
bring peace.
13:23 Unused fields could yield plenty of food for the poor, but unjust men
keep them from being farmed.
14:4 Without any oxen to pull the plow your barn will be empty, but with
them it will be full of grain. -Have tools for
the job
16:25,14:12 What you think is the right road may lead to death.
14:21 If you want to be happy, be kind to the poor; it is a sin to despise
anyone.

14:30 Peace of mind makes the body healthy, but jealousy is like a cancer.
-Help people see they don't need to be
jealous.
16:26 A laborer's appetite makes him work harder, because he wants to
satisfy his hunger- biblical explaination for
capitalism
16:30 Watch out for people who grin and wink at you; they have thought of
something evil.
16:32 It is better to be patient than powerful.  It is better to win
control over yourself than whole cities.
16:33 Men cast lots to learn God's will, but God himself determines the
answer.
17:2 A shrewd servant will gain authority over a master's worthless son and
recieve a part of the inheritance.
17:4 Evil people listen to evil ideas, and liars listen to lies.
17:5 If you make fun of poor people, you insult the God who made them.  You
will be punished if you take pleasure in
somoene's misfortune.
17:12 It is better to meet a mother bear robbed of her cubs than to meet
some fool busy with a stupid projet.
17:23 Corrupt judges accept secret bribes, and then justice is not done.
18:16 Do you want to meet an important person?  Take him a gift and it will
be easy.
18:18 If two powerful men are opposing each other in court, casting lots
can settle the issue.
18:20 You will have to live with the consequences of everything you say.
18:22 Find a wife abd tiy fubd a fiid rgubf; it shows that the Lord is good
to you.
20:5 A person's thoughts are like water in a deep well, but someone with
insight can draw thm out.
21-22 A shrewd general can take a city defended by strong men, and destroy
the walls they relied on.

27:8 A man away from home is like a bird away from its nest.