translators message

Subject: MasterCard SecureCode - Fraud Protection

MasterCard
Protect Your Account Info
Make sure you never provide your password to fraudulent websites.

MasterCard SecureCode™ never ask you to enter your password in an email.

For more information on protecting yourself from fraud, please review our Security Tips at http://www.mastercard.com/securityandbasics/
Protect Your Password
You should never give your MasterCard SecureCode™ password to anyone, including MasterCard employees.
MasterCard SecureCode™

During our regularly scheduled security updates, we have detected that you don't have SecureCode™ at this moment.

We highly recommend you to create a new SecureCode™ to protect yourself from Internet Fraud. If you don't create your SecureCode™ now, you might not be able to purchase items online using your Mastercard anymore.

Please create your new SecureCode™ by clicking the link below:

http://www.mastercard.com/securecd/signup.jsp

Sincerely,
The MasterCard Fraud Protection Department

Please do not reply to this email. This mailbox is not monitored and you will not receive a response.

MasterCard Email ID PP295