translators message

Subject: Urgent Reply

ASSYLUM CAMP SENEGAL.
From: FATOU CISSE.
Attn:
CONFIDENTIAL
Dear ,
I am Fatou Cisse the only Daughter of late former
Director of finance,Chief Vincent R.Cisse
Sierra-Leone diamond and mining corporation.
I must confess my agitation is real, and my words is
my bond, in this proposal.My late father diverted this
fund acquired from the over influencing of price of
sales/purchasing of raw materials.,now he has deposited
the money with BANK IN SENEGAL BY FIXED DEPOSIT
FORM,and he attached a strict clause to the fund in
bracket(PAY AS RECEIVED),where I am residing under
political assylum.Now the war in my country is over
with the help of ECOMOG soldiers, the present
government of Sierra Leone has revoked the passport
of all officers who served under the former regime and now
ask countries to expel such person at the same time freeze
their account and confiscate their as set, it is on this note
that I am contacting you, all I needed from you is
to furnish me with your bank particulars:
1) Account name
2)Account number
3) Bank address, telephone and fax number
For you to assist me transfer this money in your
private bank account, the said amount is
(Two Million Dollars) $2Million.I am compensating
you with 12% of the total money amount, now all my
hope is banked on you and I really wants to invest
this money in your country,were their is stability of
Government, political and economic welfare.
Honestly I want you to believe that this transaction
is real and never a joke. My late father Chief Cisse
gave me the photocopies of the certificate of deposit
issued to me by BANK IN SENEGAL on the date of deposit,
and he called me closer to his bed side before
his call to glory(R.I.P)that i should pray to God first,
before contacting any foreginer and he warned me
stricly that i should avoid afican men with their
greedy and evil mind since this is the only legacy
we are inheriting from him.DEAR,this is for
you
to be clarified because, I do not expose my self to
anybody I see,
believe that you are able to keep
this transaction secret for me
because this money is the hope of my life, it is
important.Please
to  me immediately after you must have gone
through my message fill
free and make it urgent. That is the reason why I
offered you 12 %
of
the total money amount, and in case of any other necessary
expenses
you
might incure during this transaction inluding your
telephone
calls.
N.B
Try and negotiate for me some profitable blue chip investment
opportunities
which is risky free which I can invest with this
money
when it is transferred to
your account and you will be our
guiardian,
personally I am interested in
estate
management and hotel
business,
please advise me.
Reply me back immediately you receive this
message
for more explanation.And
promisse me to be a father considering my
situation and not to betray me.

Thanks and God bless
Best
regards
Fatou Cisse
NB: my late father used me the only Daughter
as
the beneficiary / next of kin on
the day of deposit and also told me
need a foreign assistance of a foreigner
with a legitimate bank
Account
abroad who will stand as co-beneficiary and
partner abroad.