translators message

Subject: Win a $1500.00 Notebook PC - No Obligation - 5Min.

Welcome to the ILIS Computer online survey.
Please complete our brief survey and participate
to win a state of the art ILIS Notebook Computer.
All of your comments are strictly confidential.
Survey must be submitted by 09/16/05

We understand that not all individuals may wish to take part in our survey. However, should you have a family member or friend that would be interested in participating with the opportunity to win a state of the art notebook computer, please feel free to forward this message to them. All respondents will be eligible to receive additional incentives after the company is launched.

Thank You! We sincerely appreciate your opinion.

© ILIS Computer 2005

ILIS Computer · 910 N. Union St. · Wilmington, DE 19805
This e-mail message is an advertisement and/or solicitation.