translators message

Subject: =?gb2312?B?bG9va2luZyBmb3IgY29vcGVyYXRpb24=?=

¤╭⌒╮ ╭⌒╮
╱◥██◣ ╭╭ ⌒╮祝您工作愉快!心想事成!
︱田︱田田| ╰--------------------------------
╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬

TO;出口订舱负责人 2005/9/03
FM:北京道瑞国际货运/张雯威(T:010—85610756)

我司总公司位于深圳依托香港口岸进口货物有竞争性,欢迎询价.
目前我司在飞往俄罗斯/特拉维夫/迪拜/伊斯坦布尔等东亚地区的空运价格很好,欢迎询价。

尊敬的客人:您好!
我公司是一家完全獨立國內專業從事海空貨運的一級貨代,目前在深圳,上海,北京設有分公司分別在南方,長江流域,北方覆蓋我們的優勢進口貨運服務,出口海空運輸服務,我們通過香港深圳的進口渠道靈活包稅地爲一些少量的貨物進口提供極大的方便和低廉的成本,除管制類貨物以外的一切規格的海空,內陸運輸,中轉,倉儲,配送進出口貨物,代理進口,出口提供外貿進出口海關文件報關,我們在上海和北京的報關實力非常強,尤其上海的進口報關實力,而且我們在北京空運和俄航,烏克蘭航空,烏茲別克航空,哈薩克航空已經包板合作了10年以上了,對去往東歐前蘇聯的空運費擅長正規渠道低運費貨運,目的地國家函蓋世界的每個角落。同時我們和大部分的航空公司和集裝箱船東保持良好的合作確保艙位和優惠運價。我們靈活,穩重地結交朋友,誠信服務,根據您的合理的要求代爲多開票,代收付結算外匯,完全可以放心地與我們合作。生意不成,朋友在!歡迎與我們的聯繫,添加我們的MSN,介紹給您的有做貿易的朋友,地址如下 :
MSN : zhangwenweidl@hotmail.com.
北京 : 北京市朝陽區朝外南街陳經倫中學東門916號逸齋樓2樓
電話 : 86-10-85610756 ,85635107,85635105,109,85611022
傳真 : 86-10-85635110, 85611022
联系人 : 张雯威
電郵 : beijing@islcn.com/my_wing@sina.com

上海 : 上海市西藏南路750號橋苑大廈31樓D室
電話 : 86-21-63459257,59 ,63456109
傳真 : 86-21-63456292,63459279
联系人 : 张兰英 小姐
電郵 : Julia_isl@126.com john_isl@vip.163.com

深圳 : 深圳市筍崗東路1號同樂大廈同德閣2007室
電話 : 86-755-82298378,82187389,82194462,63
傳真 : 86-755-82296508, 82184732
联系人 : 曾 小姐
電郵 : islsz@yahoo.com, islsz@islcn.com
公司網頁 : www.islcn.com

Dear Sir or Madam,

We are a China based whole independent class A freight forwarder in Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen providing ocean/air cargo transportation service to/from throughout whole China.

Integrate Shipping Limited has been in Shanghai, Tianjing, Beijing, Shenzhen for years specially strong in handle customs declare for import cargo. If you are moving goods into China, our agents any place around the world can help you first in origin before we settle cargo delivery, distribution through air and sea into China. We have our trucking team and warehouse logistics service together serve you to meet more needs for cargo moving. Our bonded trucks are standby 24 hours moving for the air port to regions around. We know the procedures to handle DDU/DDP for any inbound cargo and export routing orders. We also have our own trading company as subsidiary to conduct both import and export license and customs documents when settle customs declare for special needs who do not get import/export license.Give us a try, you know more about benefits.

We keep firmly relationship with cross border customs brokers especially capable in handling cross border cargo. To small quantity goods to/fm HongKong no customs document available or complicated inspection applicable. In addition, we have very good record when we work with various air lines, shipping lines, if you need good rate to/from China, we will be your dependable partner.

Through Beijing, Shanghai, Shenzhen, our service fully cover Dalian, Tianjin, Qindao, Ningbo, Xiamen,Guangzhou….anywhere in China. We help you for US dollar oversea remittance, open domestic tax paid invoice amount against your reasonable request. Never hesitate to contact us for rates if you really need dependable/creditable shipping partner. We are so happy to be a friend of yours or your friends even there is no business between us in the future. Plus my MSN if you need assistance. To learn more about us, please browse our homepage : www.islcn.com
Your sincerely
Jessica
MSN :zhangwenweidl@hotmail.com ( MSN ONLY)
Integrate Shipping Limited
Beijing / Tianjin office :
1/f yi zhai bldg., #916 east gate of chen jin lun middle school, chaowai nan street, 100020 Beijing, China
Tel : 86-10-85610756 ,85635107, 85635105 (7),(9),85610756,85610776,
Fax : 86-10-85611022, 85635110
Mobile : 86-13552717237
E-mail : dljessica@163.com/beijing@islcn.com
Homepage : www.islcn.com

Shanghai/Ningbo office :
Rm 31D, 31/F,Qiaoyuan Mansion, #750 Xizhang South Rd., 200011
Shanghai,China
Tel : 86-21- 63459257,59, 63456109, 63454369,63459647
Fax : 86-21- 63456292,63459279
Mobile : 86-13122555455,13122455955, 13801944888
E-mail : john_isl@vip.163.com juliawu_isl@126.com

Shenzhen/Guangzhou office :
Rm 2007, Block TongDe, TongLe Bldg.,Shumgang Road,Shenzhen,China
Tel : 86-755-82298378, 82194462 (3)
Fax : 86-755-82296508
Homepage: http://www.islcn.com