translators message

Subject: PLS YOUR REPLY NEEDED VERY URGENT

ATTENTION,DIRECTOR:SIR/MADAM.
A letter for partnership Investment (Private and Confidential.)
I humbly solicit your assistance for the Smooth and quick remittance of the sum of Ten Millions united states dollars (Us$10Million States Dollars) into your personal account for our mutual benefits and for investment purposes.
My name is Dr Robinson, I am a South African by nationality and I am medical doctor by profession under United Nations. Source of fund; this was part of money (45,000 000 usd) frothy five Millions donated to united nation for the payment of workers. During the
2004 military massacre and civil disorder in Iraq, by the government of Switzerland.
The probe panel which was set up by the united nations to investigate missing funds and other valuable properties, came up with united nations report in June 2004 and classified the money as missing in action (MIA) that was part of the things which were destroyed during the armed conflict and the case was struck off.
With aid of my personal friend who was a deputy director of currency operation in central bank of Iraq and my personal lawyer,we succeed deed in moving the funds out of Iraq and brought it into security company in Holland Amsterdam. Presently, this funds is safely guarded in cash there in Holland Amsterdam with a private - security company registered as precious materials (diamond and gold) belonging to my foreign affiliate, the reason is just to avoid the knowledge of content of consignment.
This transaction needs some one who is capable and presentable.The offer; - in appreciation to your efforts, I have mapped out 30 % for you, 10% is for every expenses incurred both internationally and locally during the cause of the transaction, while 60% is for. I and my colleague.IT is in light of this that I took my time to look for God fearing and sincere person who will assist me to transfer this money to his personal account.
Please if this transaction does not interest you, do not disclose it to any person for my security and safety of the fund. Be informed that this transaction demands highest degree of secrecy, transparency in honesty and confidentiality to your own part.
NB.I am waiting to recieve your reply urgent,please remember to furnish me with your private telephone number for easy communications and security reasons.
I anticipate your quick kind and positive response whil thanking you in anticipation.
here is my e mail address (moham_dr@yahoo.com)
Best regards,
Dr Robinson,