translators message

Subject: I hope my critical condition will merit your sense understand

Dearest One
Relationship with you. I am Sonia Duru the daughter of late Mr Fredrick Duru of Zulu in Republic of South Africa (SA) a Cocoa and Gold merchant in South Africa, before the dark day came.After his business trip to Abidjan Ivoire to negotiate on a Cocoa business A week after he came back from Abidjan he was assassinated with my mother by unknown assassins Which my mother died instantly but my father died after five days in hospitals on that faithful afternoon I didnt know that my father was going to leave me after I had lost my mother. But before given up the ghost,it was as if I knew he was going to die. He my father, he disclose to me that he deposited the sum of $7,500.000 US Dollars(Seven million five hundred thousand Dollars)in Fianance Firm Company here in Accra capital city Of Ghana.
That the money was meant for his cocoa business he wanted to invest in Abidjan, Côte d'Ivoire, according to my father he deposited the money in a Security Company, but declared it as family valuable, Ivory belonging to his family. He simple handed me the certificate of deposit and the agreement made he with security company, and instructed me to seek for a life time investment abroad.

Right Now I had succeed in locating the security compan and also confirmed the item with most honest and confidential want you to assist me in clearing this fund and transfer into your account overseas as a
beneficiary of the fund, and also use it for an investment purpose am honourably seeking for your assistance in the following ways.
(1)To assist me to clear this consignment(fund) from the security compan and transfer to your account
successfully.
(2)To serve as the guardian of this fund and can I trust you? Because this is my only hope in life. Awaiting anxiously to hear from so that we can discuss the modalities.
Thanks for your kind attention and mutual understanding.To make
arrangement for me to come over to your country to further my education and to secure a resident permit in your country.Moreover, sir i am willing to offer you 5% of the total sum as compensation for your effort/ input after the successful Godtransfer of this fund into your nominated account overseas Furthermore, you indicate your option towards assisting me as I believe that this transaction would be concluded within fourteen (14) days you signify interest to assist me. Anticipating to hear from you soon.
Looking forward to hear from you .
Best Regards
Miss Sonia Duru.