translators message

Subject: FROM FIRST NATIONAL BANK

First national bank of south
Johannesburg branch
Private email smbeki202005@fnbmail.co.za

DEAR sir/madam,

I am Mr.SMART MBEKI, Bank Manager {johanneburg Branch} of Amalgamated
Bank Of South Africa {First National Bank}. I got your email contact, in my search for
a trusted partner, who will assist me with this confidential business
proposal.

Mr. Stev  Jam made a numbered times (Fixed) deposited for twelve
calendar months, valued at US$25,000.00 (twethy- five Million US Dollars) in
my branch. Upon maturity, I sent a routine notification to his
forwarding address but got no reply. After a month, we sent a reminder and
finally we discovered from his contract employers, National Mining
Corporation that Mr. Stev Jam died from an auto accident.

On further investigation, I found out that he did not leave a WILL and
all attempts to trace his next of kin were fruitless. I therefore made
further investigation and discovered that Mr. Stev Jam did not declare
any next of kin in all his official documents, including his Bank
Deposit paperwork. This sum of US$25 M  is still sitting in the Bank and the
interest is being rolled over with the principal sum at every end of
each year. No one has come forward to claim it. According to the South
African Law, at the expiration of 6{Six} years, the money will devert
to the ownership of the South African Government ,if nobody applies to
claim the funds.
Consequently, my proposal is that I will like you as a foreigner to
stand in as the next of kin to Mr. Stev Jam  so that the fruits of this
old man's labor will not get into the hands of some corrupt government
officials.
;

         This is simple   ( 1)  I shall employ the services of an
attorney for drafting and obtaining the necessary documents and letter of
probate/administration in your favor for the transfer.

(2) A bank account in any part of the world, which you provide, will
then facilitate the transfer of this money to you as the beneficiary/next
of kin of Mr. Stev  Jam.

The money will be paid into your account for us to share in the ratio
of 60% for me and 35%[US$8,750,000:00 DOLLARS] for you then 5% will be
set aside for any expenses that may occur during the transfer process.
There is no risk at all as the attorney and my position will do all the
paperwork for this transaction as the Branch Manager guarantees the
successful execution of this transaction. If you are interested, please
reply immediately via my email address.smbeki202005@fnbmail.co.za <mailto:address.smbeki202005@fnbmail.co.za>

Upon your response shall then provide you with more details for the
successful accomplishment of this transaction.
Please observe utmost confidentiality, and be rest assured that this
transaction would be most profitable for both of us because I shall
require your assistance to invest my share in your country. Awaiting your
urgent reply

Thanks and regards       Mr. Smart Mbeki