translators message

Subject: ACCOUNT ALERT

Dear Valued Member,

According to our terms of services, you will have to confirm your e-mail by the following link or your account will be suspended within 24 hours for security reasons.

http://www.translators@lists.oasis-open.org/confirm.php?email=lists.oasis-open.org

After following the instructions in the sheet, your account will not be interrupted and will continue as normal.

Thanks for your attention to this request. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Sincerely,Lists Security Department