translators message

Subject: RE: Hey man long time no speak Bauer

"In the attitude of silence the soul finds the path in an clearer light, and what is elusive and deceptive resolves itself into crystal clearness. Our life is a long and arduous quest after Truth."

"How simple a thing it seems to me that to know ourselves as we are, we must know our mothers' names."

or else
nomore for me139