translators message

Subject: Reactivate Your Account!

Amazon.com

Dear Amazon member,

We regret to inform you that your Amazon account was been suspended for a period of 3-4 days,after that it will be terminated.
During our regularly schedule account maintenance and verification we have detected a slight error in your billing information on file with Amazon.
This might be due to either following reasons:

             - A recent change in your personal information (i.e. change of address)
             - Submitting invalid information during the initial sign up process.
             - An inability to accurately verify your selected option of payment due an internal                 error within processors.

Your credit card on file with Amazon
Card number: XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX (Not shown for security purposes)  Expiration date: XX/XX

Please sign in to your Amazon account and update your billing information:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/css/homepage.html

If your account information is not update, your account on Amazon will be terminated.

Thank you for your time!
AmazonŽ Security Departament