translators message

Subject: Marketing for you

Dear translators@lists.oasis-open.org:

We specializing in E-mail Marketing.

1. Targeted list

We may provide targeted email list. We will customize the list according to
your requirements.

2. Sending out Targeted Marketing for you

We may send your email message to your target clients! We will
customize your email list and send your message for you.

* We offer BP web Hosting & mail server.

Regards!

Paul
Marketing Team
kezunli321@yeah.net