translators message

Subject: =?GB2312?B?YXJtb3JlZCBjYXNoLXRyYW5zcG9ydCBjYXI=?=

Dear Sirs,
Does your bank system need armored cash-transport car to carry money from bank to bank? Does the security system need armored vest to protect their life?
We are the leading manufacture of armored car and armored vest company in China,we will supply good quality products , competitive price and service for our products.  If you have interested for our bulletproof products and hope to get more information, kindly please do not hesitate to inform us,

We look forward to receiving your inquiries soon , and remain.

Yours faithfully

Mr.Radar
http://www.bulletproof.com.cn
E-mail:sales@bulletproof.com.cn