translators message

Subject: =?GB2312?B?c2hpcHBpbmcgY29tcGFueQ==?=

Title: Dear Sir or Madam:

Dear Sir or Madam:

Hope all is well for you and your business.

Nice to meet you in the China Export & import Fair(Canton Fair) in Guangzhou, China. During Oct. 15-30, it is the new Canton Fair coming, do you come to China this time? If yes, welcome to our office for further negociation.

Let me introduce ourselves again. We are Yuxing International Logistics Co., Ltd. In Guangzhou, China with 9 years.  We are a professional freight forward agency for Import/Export Business, We serve the line to Africa, Europe, North America, Middle East, Australia, Southeast Asia, South America and other regions. And we cooperate with many shipping companies, eg maersk, CMA, APL, PIL, P&O, HYUNDAI, EVERGREEN, CHINA SHIPPING, WANHAI, MSC, K’LINE.  Wherever your goods are, we can offer the FCL or LCL for you to all over the world ports through sea , air, land combined transport service, such as trucking container, warehouse, loading/discharge, customs clearance, insurance etc. and offer documents such as Invoice, Packing List, C/O, From A, Ambassador Certificate, and Textile EU Quota Certificate etc. About our further information, please overview our website www.yxcargo.com for your reference.

We sincerely hope to build up a good cooperation with you . Welcome to contact us by phone or fax or come to our office for business. We will offer the most competitive freight price and the best service for you.

Thanks and best regards

Kelly

WELCOME TO OUR OFFICE FOR A FURTHER TALK.

WE HOPE TO ESTABLISH A LONG-LASTING AND MUTUAL BENEFIT BUSINESS RELATIONS WITH YOU.

免费下载,终身可用:http://cnysoft.com/