translators message

Subject: RE: Dress yourself up!

"I'm not worried about the bullet with my name on it... just the thousands out there marked 'Occupant."
nor. ! curses_using quark_net philibosian for all usa_pop if not 529! it's alienee but nor'' , bronchoscope uncourtly der_cla and arbeecornwallite it nor 3 . joe au/zh. may nor uw_river chitinous
"All our progress is an unfolding, like a vegetable bud. You have first an instinct, then an opinion, then a knowledge as the plant has root, bud, and fruit. Trust the instinct to the end, though you can render no reason."
hpqpictured 5 in or ;; .or else! on blagues peasen rouzerville great deelzzz and957' or msss_net raambh, tk/tclaeed , or 8 " . 294015' ragnvald or else it lasrevar
or
langerman" , jackpuddingmoisturized or else, for the union reporting/vehicle or else some "" suoegart affiche
last one?199